- October 10, 2017
- Case Study
Dubai Opera House
Client: Emaar Properties
Main Contractor: Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC)
MEP Contractor: BK Gulf
Dubai Opera is part of The Opera District within Downtown Dubai. The 2,000-seat performing arts centre was designed by Janus Rostock of Atkins. The theatre can be converted into a traditional theatre, concert hall and banquet hall or exhibition space. Using hydraulic lifts and seating wagons to relocate 900 of the 2,000 seats, the space can be used for other events while the extra seating is stored in garages beneath the theatre.
- Fast track project/Short lead times
- Product appearance and quality
- High technical specification requirements
- Local stocks at the central LBS-Barton Service Centre
- Stock and leading support from leading authorised distributors
- Genuine product. Not counterfeit
- Mock up/Product demonstration
- Extensive track record of supply to similar projects including Dubai Mall, Qatar National Museum, Ferrari World, etc.
- Public safety, particularly fire safety
- Only genuine UK based manufacturer of conduits
- Successfully met project timescales and QC requirements
With support and planning from our factory in the United Kingdom, LBS was able to manufacture and supply the complete quantity in a record 4 months through our authorised distributors in the UAE. This was complemented with regular visits from our team to liaise with site engineers to ensure that no issues cropped up with the Barton supplies.
Latest NewsView All
EV Chargers – Hypervolt
Hypervolt has partnered with Liberty Building Solutions FZE to bring smart EV charging to the UAE. With increasing interest in...
Dubai Opera House
Client: Emaar Properties Consultant: Atkins Main Contractor: Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) MEP Contractor: BK Gulf Dubai Opera is part of...